Participate in Academic Summer courses in Great Britain and prepare yourself for your future studies at school, college or university.
We are offering you a real academic experience for 2 or more weeks in 2019:
- you will study academic subjects in English - it is the real British school experience!
- you will learn 30 hours of learning per week led by experienced teachers who are also trained to teach international students.
- students aged 15+ have their own individual timetable - they choose from more than 15 different subjects.
- we combine theory with practice to make the learning interesting and fun. Many practical experiments and projects are included.
- students do their a language assessment prior coming to us, you can access their live attendance during the course and after the programme students get detailed report from each subject and each week.
- SPECIALIST PROGRAMMES - for those keen on medicine, sports, further university studies or IELTS we are offering specialist programes.
- LONDON, CAMBRIDGE, BRISTOL AND MANCHESTER...or other locations?
- for students aged 7-12 we are in two safe locations Cambridge and Bristol. We also offer a day programme for juniors in London.
- for students aged 12-17 we are in three great locations in the UK London, Cambridge and Bristol...and also in Canada
- for students aged 18+ we are in the university city of Manchester
- EXCITING LEISURE PROGRAMME - the learning is balanced with a leisure programme to love and remember that includes Harry Potter studios, going into chambers of Buckingham Palace, climbing up the O2 arena in London to get amazing photos, visiting well known cities as well as leadership and teambuilding workshops that help students to enhance their skills and recognize their strengths. Junior trips and activities for students aged 7-12 are linked with their weekly topics to make their learning journey a real adventure.
- INTEGRATING BRITISH AND INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - international students study alongside British students. Our Junior programme in Bristol integrates British students with international students for some lessons and activities. At our GCSE, IB/A level programmes we have more than 5% British students learning and having fun together with international students.
- FLEXIBLE AND ALL INCLUSIVE - we start every Saturday and students can stay for as many weeks they wish. The fees are all inclusive (tuition, materials, accommodation, laundry, food, insurance, airport transfers and trips and activities)...unless you wish something extra such as golf, horse riding or premium bedroom.
Start your Academic Summer journey with Baltic Council!
For more information about the school and courses please contact us at email@example.com or find more information here in Latvian, Estonian, Lithuanian, Polish and Russian languages.