For the first time ever - a professional "Career Guide" for children aged 13-19, with free career aptitude tests and updates on international education perspectives.
It is one of a kind guide dedicated to ambitious young people interested in studying abroad and thoroughly planning their future career path.
Our Career Guide was developed in Great Britain and has quickly become one of the most popular electronic tools for career planning and education for children and adolescents aged 13-19. The guide allows young people to get acquainted with various professions and career paths, and then choose the most suitable one.
The "Career Guide" includes:
- free online career aptitude tests and personalisation of your profile;
- selection of over 600 professions, many of which contain a detailed description;
- opportunity to create a career path, advice in choosing the right university
- the possibility of choosing educational institutions and foreign programs in Great Britain, Germany, France, Spain, Switzerland and other European countries
- Data analysis and action plan for the future.
"Career Guide" is not just another one-time career aptitude test. The program allows you to apply changes and adapt goals depending on educational and professional plans that may alter as you go. It is truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to design your future the way you want to.
Register today and get access to this unique program that will open the door to your career!
The password for accessing our "Career Guide" can be received by email within 2 weeks of registration.
The number of people who can register is limited!