BALTIC COUNCIL - IELTS for Studies and Work

IELTS for Studies and Work

IELTS for study
IELTS opens doors to international education. The test is accepted by thousands of US universities, including Ivy League institutions, and most universities in Australia, Canada, New Zealand and in the UK and many institutions that teach through the medium of English in Europe. Follow the link to find out the scores required by academic institutions.
IELTS for work
IELTS is the world’s leading English language test, accepted by employers and professional bodies in English-speaking countries worldwide.
IELTS for emigration
If you plan to emigrate to an English-speaking country, your English language skills will be important to you. Governments use IELTS to process immigration and student visa applications in many English-speaking countries, including Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
Even native English speakers sometimes need an English language qualification to emigrate to some English-speaking countries. You will need to check the IELTS scores for emigration needed in the country of your choice before you book your IELTS test.
You can choose between the Academic and General Training Modules.
Choose the Academic Module if you want to go to university in an English speaking country or if you want to register with the General Medical Council or Dental Medical Council in the UK.
If you wish to emigrate to Australia, New Zealand or Canada opt for the General Training Module.